I’m not sure how this keeps happening and frankly I’m done trying to figure it out. Two more weeks have gone by with no time or topics worth blogging about so here we are. I continue to plug away at the YOP list, this week with a bit of actual progress all be it progress that may not have made it onto the list before making it off the list. Oh well, what’s girl to do, right?
Anyway, the the official progress report for the last 2 weeks:
Socks (1 pair per month is my goal)
- Deranged Dad Socks (f/k/a Argyles for Dad) Cast on 7/10/12, on hiatus as of 8/13/12
Celtic Beaded SocksCompleted 8/9/12
- Baldersquash (Smart Ass Knitter’s World Domination Club June 2012 pattern)
Plain socks for dad(another Orgy of Greed gift) Cast on 9/10/12, Finished 11/18/12 Masonic LodgeCast on 11/18/12, finished 12/27/12.
- Jaywalker (still lovely but in danger of being replaced)
Helen SocksCast on 12/29/12, Finished 3/10/13
- Hoot & A Half Still haven’t decided if this one’s staying put or going to make way for a different pattern
LenoreCast on 12/29 , finished 2/11/12 Winding Road SocksCast on 8/16 Finished 9/9/12
- Terpander Cast on 12/29/12- SO.CLOSE to finishing these. I’m on the leg of sock #2
StakedCast on 12/30/12 Finished 2/1/13.
- Plain Jane Movie socks- needed a quick grab to work on at the movie, vanilla socks cast on in the dark. Good times. Cast on 3/16/13
Camden Place CardiganStarted 10/9/12, Finished 11/11/12
- Ink (Formerly Emma’s Chemise)
- Elphaba the sequel
Shawls, Scarves, etc
Irish Hiking ScarfCast on 7/28/12, Completed 7/31/12. Whipoorwhill– Cast on 9/15/12 Finished 11/20/12 Jagged Edge– Cast on 11/23/12, Finished 1/4/13
- Shawl Test-Knit for one of my Harry Potter House Cup friends. To be cast on at the beginning of March (Formerly Pogona)- Cast on 3/1/13, spent a bit of time in time out, now waiting for a spot in the knitting priority list
Ruffle Scarf for April (OoG)Cast on 11/17/12, Finished 11/18/12 Wingspan– Cast on 8/17/12 off 8/24/12 Boneyard– Cast on 7/21/12, off 8/15/12 Charlie Chevron Scarf– Cast on 9/12, Cast off 9/17 ClapotisCast on 7/8/12, off 7/25/12 Ruffle Scarf for JanesaCast on & Finished 11/18/12
Dead Fish Hat– Joey (OoG) Cast on 12/4/12, Finished 12/7/12 Dead Fish HatMaddy (OoG) Cast on 1/5/13, Finished 1/6/13 Dead Fish Hat Audra (OoG)Cast on 8/14/12, Off 8/17 Dead Fish Hat Onna (OoG)Cast on 10/26/12, Finished 10/27/12 Irish Hiking Hatfor Scottie Cast on 7/31, Finished 8/1 Turn A Squarefor Mr.Me (OoG) Cast on 11/12/12, Finished 11/13/12 Turn A Squarefor James (OoG) cast AND finished on 11/11/12 Space Princess Hatfor Zig Cast on 11/15/12 Finished 11/17/12 Scatness TamCast on 1/18/13, Finished 1/26/13.
Just To Prove My Insanity
- EBI No progress to report
Tir Chonaillcast on 8/24, Finished 10/1/12 Ball SackCast on 7/12/12. Cast off 7/13/12 Tir Chonaill Trivet– Cast on 9/19, Cast off 9/20 Stocking Garters– Cast on 9/14, Finished 9/15 Nerwin/BatmeanieCast on 11/24/12, Finished 11/26/12 Modified Turn a SquareCast on 12/1/12 Finished 12/2/12 Cabled Square HatCast on 12/2/12, Finished 12/3/12 Slytherin House Colors HatCast on 1/12/13, Finished 1/17/13
Harry Potter House Cup Projects
Skull & Crossbones Dish ClothCast on 10/1/12, Finished 10/1/12 Granny Square Dish ClothCast on 10/8/12, Finished 10/8/12 Teeny Tiny SnowmenCast on 10/12/12, Finished 10/12/12 Winter Hiking HatCast on 11/29, Finished 11/30 Shark MittensCast on 1/4/13, Finished 1/5/13 Come TogetherCast on 1/11/13, Finished 1/12/13 Wrought Iron Mitts– Cast on 1/23/13, Finished 1/27/13
- Merlia Scarf Cast on 1/27/13 I’m on repeat #4 or maybe 5. This is NOT going to be finished this term. I’ve made nice progress but it turns out I should not attempt to knit an OWL and a BROOM in one term…
- Ahoy Princess Beret The other part of my Broom- Not happening Just not happening.
Wrought Iron Mitts the redeux(the red ones) cast on 2/1/13, Finished 2/3/13. Bella’s MittensCasting on 2/17/13, Finished 2/23/13 Cabled Slouch Hat,Cast on 2/9/13, Finished 2/10/13. Love this one, too! It was knit using one of my first useable skeins
- Baby Bear Sweater (this usta be a hat…) Cast on 3/15/12, finished 3/20/13. Seriously, this might be the cutest thing I’ve ever knit
- Baby Bear hat- Cast on 3/20/13, finished 3/23/13
Cabled HeadbandCast on 2/8/13, Finished 2/9/13. This was ultimately a test knit for the alterations I’m going to make on the pattern for my Bella’s Mittens.
Progress To Date:
Projects on the original list: 34
Projects on the list now: 60