I won’t lie. The last week(s) has kicked my butt pretty hard so there’s not a lot of exciting things I am inclined to report on today. Mostly just glad to have gotten out on this side of the daisies I think! So a short and sweet year of projects update is in order. Will try to blog more good stuff later in the week!
Carry Overs from my first YoP:
Movie Socks– Cast on in 2013, Frogged 8/11/13
- Elphaba the Sequel
Semele– Cast on 5/27/13, Finished 8/1/13. This one feels good. REALLY good. Took me 4 or 5 tries to get past the first chart successfully. Once I started adding lifelines every few rows it got better. By the time I picked it back up I never moved the last one I put in place. And I only regretted that once!
- Epic Blanket of Insanity I’ve finished the 9th row and started the 10th! I might opt to add squares as one of my long-term projects for the new Harry Potter Knit & Crochet House Cup term. It started today! YIPPEEEE
New and Exciting
- Derecho– Cast on 7/1/13, I made it through a few more rows on this one but still in section 5. It’s still napping
- Sock Monkey for A- subject to change to another Parlor Cat
- Sock Monkey for O
- Circle Line for G
- Circle Line for S
- Deep Blue Sea for Orville– Oh dear. I best hope he doesn’t move soon because his last day’s Friday and, well, I still haven’t started them.
- Deep Blue Sea for Jennnnnnnnifer
- Ursula Cardigan– Just waiting for the official go-ahead from my OWL examiner to start this.
Peerie Flooers HatCast on 7/28/13, Finished 8/4/13 More on this to come, hopefully tomorrow Peerie Floores Mittens– Cast on 8/6/13, Finished 8/17
- Stella Luna
Bring Out Your Dead (WIPs)
Deranged Dad Socks.Started August 2012, Frogged 8/11/13,
aster Egg On Acid Socks-DOA as of August, 2013.
- Fishnet Socks- Yep. Definitely right on the initial assessment of more of a pain in the ass than they’re worth. But I keep plugging away. Pretty sure this one’s destine for a fraternal twin instead of an identical
Knitting Basket Socks #1– FROGGED 8/11/13. Clog Socks– Frogged Car Socks– Frogged 8/11/13 Merlia Scarf– Cast on January 2013, Finished 8/17/13. Shawl Test Knit– Frogged 8/11/13. Lambton–Frogged 8/6/13
You knew the list would grow. Heck, I knew the list would grow. I’m trying to take the starts a little slower, work on the long-term projects, don’t start other things I can’t finish in a night or two. So far so good.
- Enterlac Ball- Cast on & Finished 9/1/13
Original list: 18 projects
Full Disclosure List: 30 Projects
Current list: 31