Prgoress last week was good, I cannot deny that fact, but the truth is there isn’t much in the way of excitement to show for it. The list remains unchanged this week. Actively knitting a sweater and a monkey, actively ignoring other things as previously reported. There has been a fair bit of spinning accomplished but I’m saving that for a separate post so as to encourage myself to post more frequently. I’d advise against holding one’s breath in anticipation, but I can at least try, right?
Carry Overs from my first YoP:
Movie Socks– Cast on in 2013, Frogged 8/11/13
- Elphaba the Sequel
Semele– Cast on 5/27/13, Finished 8/1/13.
- Epic Blanket of Insanity No actual knitting has taken place but I did propose and was approved for an Order of the Phoenix mission involving this particular project. There is a good chance no actual knitting will happen on the blanket before I can start knitting for my mission at the end of the month, but it may well see some love with me weaving in a crap-ton of ends before it becomces a metric crap ton of ends. Need to have them all woven in before I can turn in the project in November so I might as well catch up before I get behinder on it, right?
New and Exciting
- Derecho– Cast on 7/1/13, still waiting. Bigger and better (read more points) projects On the Needles at the moment
- Sock Monkey for A- subject to change to another Parlor Cat
- Sock Monkey for O- Cast on 9/3/13- I’ve been knitting a monkey butt at lunch. I’m probably past the actual butt so now I should probaly say I’m knitting a monkey body but somehow that’s not as much fun.
- Circle Line for G
- Circle Line for S
- Deep Blue Sea for Orville– Oh dear. I best hope he doesn’t move soon because his last day’s Friday and, well, I still haven’t started them.
- Deep Blue Sea for Jennnnnnnnifer
- Ursula Cardigan– Cast on 9/4/13 Sacrificed a bit of knitting time to the Packer game yesterday because taking knitting into the stadium is generally frowned upon, but I did get to be the back seat passenger on the way to and from the game so I got several rows in. I should be to my first target for my OWL by the end of the day tonight or tomorrow at least! The color work portion goes a LOT faster than that blasted ribbing so at least it’s fun to knit now!
Peerie Flooers HatCast on 7/28/13, Finished 8/4/13 Peerie Floores Mittens– Cast on 8/6/13, Finished 8/17
- Stella Luna
Bring Out Your Dead (WIPs)
Deranged Dad Socks.Started August 2012, Frogged 8/11/13,
aster Egg On Acid Socks-DOA as of August, 2013.
- Fishnet Socks- This are right on the verge of a time out. Still in my knitting bag but working on a sock monkey as my travel project instead. This does not bode well for the sock…
Knitting Basket Socks #1– FROGGED 8/11/13. Clog Socks– Frogged Car Socks– Frogged 8/11/13 Merlia Scarf– Cast on January 2013, Finished 8/17/13. Shawl Test Knit– Frogged 8/11/13. Lambton–Frogged 8/6/13
You knew the list would grow. Heck, I knew the list would grow. I’m trying to take the starts a little slower, work on the long-term projects, don’t start other things I can’t finish in a night or two. So far so good.
- Enterlac Ball- Cast on & Finished 9/1/13
- Dish Cloth Extravaganza- 2 done, more to come
Original list: 18 projects
Full Disclosure List: 30 Projects
Current list: 32