Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes serves 2
Preheat oven to 425*
- 6-8 new potatoes, quartered
- 2T Olive Oil
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 C fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, cheese & seasonings in a 1 quart Ziploc bag.
- Add potatoes & shake to coat
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with Reynolds Non-Stick foil
- Roast the potatoes for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10, or until the potatoes are slightly browned & crispy on the outside.
*I have had equally good results from a slower oven, last night I made them with the oven set to 350 for the first 20 minutes, fired it up to 425 for the last 10. Just want to make sure the potatoes have enough time in the oven to cook all the way through.